The Influenza Vaccine and the Covid Booster is now available at the Clinic.
You can book on-line OR call 092736003 to book OR ask the Doctor at the time of your consultation.
By Appointment Only.
You can get both vaccines at the same time.
Non-Funded Flu Vaccine is $30.
Eligibility Criteria for FREE seasonal influenza vaccine;
- Pregnant people (any trimester)
- People aged 65 years older
- Māori and Pacific peoples aged 55 to 64 years
- People aged 6 months to under 65 years with certain medical conditions
- People under 65 years of age who have schizophrenia, major depressive disorder, bipolar disorder, or schizoaffective disorder; OR are currently accessing secondary or tertiary mental health and addiction services
- Children aged 6 months to 12 years inclusive
Eligibility Criteria for the Covid Booster
- anyone aged 30and over who has completed their primary course (2 doses) as long as it has been at least 6 months since their last COVID-19 booster or positive COVID-19 test.
- anyone at increased risk of severe illness from COVID-19who has completed their primary course (2 doses), as long as it’s been at least 6 months since their last COVID-19 booster or positive COVID-19 test.
For more information – visit https://www.fightflu.co.nz/